Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Ego is As Big As This Planet

"Did you get to read this?"

"Yeah."

"You think it's you he's referring to?"

"Of course not. I wouldn't dream of it."

"So why did he run a script?"

"He's probably bored. Or going back to his stage roots."

Scratches head. "Stage roots?"

"On stage. Like a drama. He wrote plays. He also used to be an actor."

"The word 'stalk' also appeared..."

"It shouldn't mean anything."

"You wrote about stalking days ago. A full week ago."

"The word 'stalking' isn't copyrighted. He's free to do what he wants."

"You're such a liar."

"You're saying I'm a liar." (Repeats because she has just gotten out of an emotions management seminar.)

"Deep inside, you're looking for an affirmation from one of the country's bemedalled writers."

"Off it."

"You're human. It's normal to feel that way."

"I am so not listening. ... But I am wondering what prompted him though. I wonder which blog he was referring to."

"It's *this* blog."

"Come on. Sobra ka naman."

"Uyy... kinikilig sya..."

"Di noh! I don't have a big ego. I am so humble it makes me weep."

"So how do you think he's 1) using a script 2) uses the word ego 3) referring the blog author is a girl."

"He doesn't say the author's a girl."

"But he keeps hiding the gender. Ergo, female."

"What?"

"I think we should get dinner. My ulcer's going straight to my head." Starts to pack. "Would be nice to think it was really me though. Wished he'd comment or something."

END.

3 comments:

Dean said...

Nope, it's not you. It's not anyone, just a loosening exercise for a play I'm writing. :)

Sally Magdiwang said...

syeetttt.... nakakahiya...

I never thought you (or anyone!)would ever get to know about this blog!

Gaaaaaddddd!!!! Lamunin na ako ng lupaaaaa!!!!!!

The Author said...

@ Sally-- YOU FILTHY HALFBLOOD. Stups.